The draws for the Club Competitions 2019-20 have now been made and are available on the web-site at Bowls Activities > Competitions > Club Competition Draws > Club Competition Draws 2019-20.
They can also be accessed by clicking on this link.
Gary Jones has advised the following about the draws:
- The draw for the internal competitions was conducted on Fri 15 Nov 19 at the club. The numbers were drawn by Chris Cranham, Karen Cranham and John Steer.
- There is only one entry for the Novice Pairs so this competition will not be run.
- There are only 2 entries for the ladies novice competition but I will let them play on the finals weekend as they have made the effort to enter.
- There were 4 skips for the ladies drawn fours but only three teams so, the skips were drawn first then the teams which means that one team has two ladies who were nominated as skips.
- An extra lady is required for the drawn pairs to play with C Davies.